About Me (Yes Really Me!)
I'm not the best at writing these things so i thought i would just jot down some of the most random facts about me
- Nicknames I've had in the past: Bean, Schmagle, Hagle, Bagel's, Crap head (i have a great aunt!)
- Places I've lived: Dashwood, Goderich, Peterborough, Toronto, Georgina, King City, Milton
- Some major cities I've visited: San Francisco, Las Vegas, New Orleans, Detroit, Ottawa, Montreal, Toronto, Baltimore, Buffalo, Denver, Punta Cana, Pittsburgh, Los Angeles
- Most random roadside attraction I've visited: KFC Headquarters in Kentucky to see the colonel statue!
- Longest road trip: 26 hours to New Orleans, let's just say I won't be breaking that record ever...
- How I got into photography: Stole my friend AJ's camera for a weekend... I think he got the hint, so our wedding party bought us a camera!
- Biggest photography inspirations: Scott Kelby, Joe McNally, Jared Polin
- The two places on my bucket list that I want to photograph: Horseshoe Bend and Antarctica
- Other things I like to do: golf, gardening, watch movies, eat chips
- Favorite food: margherita pizza!
Hope you learnt a little about myself with these crazy random facts! make sure you drop by the blog so you can stay up to date on all things me!